Root login

Henri Girard henrigira at numericable.fr
Thu Dec 7 17:57:37 UTC 2006

I don't want anybody to choose for me...
enaugh of politicians or bill gates on xp bullshit...
You know : it's not a matter of lazyness or anything..
just a matter of principle...
worse i went on fc6 and people got mad when i had problem
with root and asked how to get rid of it...
young people thing old are useless...
old thing yuong are useless...
an old story as old as the earth :) lol
But i like kubuntu edgy
and i choose to accept this "singularity"...
soon feisty ... so i can play with it all day :)
thanks XXX buntu teams
and even if you say craps sometimes i forgive you
for your great work :) lol
Henri