Root login

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Dec 7 14:47:25 UTC 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 11:03, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from clay weber <claydoh at claydoh.com> who wrote:

> What I truly don't understand is the general reactions I see on this
> subject as I don't see it as an earth-shattering difference between the
> two ways, really.

I see it as a strange schizophrenic turn of mind, on the one hand claiming
that (unlike those people at Redmont, whom we all love to hate) "Linux is all
about freedom of choice", and on the other hand telling us the same time
that "We are K/Ubuntu of Borg, resistance is futile, you shall not use Root
or su".

Cheers,

Ron.
--
               Mit der Dummheit käpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
                                      -- Friedrich von Schiller