Where to get key A714EB87D1B1F415?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 17:20:55 UTC 2006

On 06/12/06, Marcus Czeslinski <czessi at czessi.net> wrote:
\
> or
>
> http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?search=0xD1B1F415&op=index

OK...

so now the question morphs to become: how do I add that keyserver to
my list of keyservers?

I tried adding:
  hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com
  http://keyserver.ubuntu.com
  http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371

and kgpg still insists that it can't find the key (even though when I
go to the URL you gave, it does indeed say that the key exists).

(One could also wonder why on Earth this keyserver isn't synchronized
with all the other major keyservers, but I guess that's a
philosophical one and I'd rather deal with the practical one of adding
it to my list of servers that are checked for keys.)