change log-in page

anthony baldwin anthonybaldwin at optonline.net
Tue Dec 5 12:48:50 UTC 2006

For some reason, no change I make to the log-in page from the login
manager works.
Where can I find it to manually alter it?

If it makes any difference, I am using the Ichthux version of Kubuntu,
and the Ichthux log in page is stuck in it´s particular configuration.
I´m trying to change to an option that lists users (like ye olde
Microslop log in page) to facilitate log in for the Mrs., who is pretty
knew to Linux, and my 7 year old linux veteran daughter(although, she,
like me, is more accustomed to Fedora).

tony