new computer

Lord Sauron lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 23:19:32 UTC 2006

On 12/4/06, Grumpy_Penguin <grumpypenguin at qwest.net> wrote:
> On Monday 04 December 2006 13:58, Lord Sauron wrote:
> > Very cool.  I'm too cheap to have many many many computers.  I just
> > have my Desktop, my laptop, and my little iMac G3 (it's so nice...)
> > oh, and the server.  I know it's a lot, but I rationalize that I'm
> > allowed to since I'm a programmer and it's sort of my job.
> not me just a Linux whore ;-)

How 'bout "IT Enthusiast."  People make money just knowing how to work
Linux, you know.  They make money off of me, come to think of it.  I
pay for managed hosting by people that use Red Hat Linux.  I'm paying
their IT guys to maintain the software and hardware for me.  Linux is
a skill you can make money from if you want.  I use it because it's
perfect for programmer nerds like myself.

--