Kubuntu, first impressions.

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Mon Dec 4 18:12:39 UTC 2006

> Many of the Kubuntu how-tos show screen captures and contain instructions
> that
> are very specifically Gnome usage.  It took me some time to figure out
> there's
> no system->administration menu in kde, and it wasn't just a borked
> install.

<snip>
I work on the documentation team so my interst is always sparked when I
hear comments like.  Are the how-tos and screen captures part of the
wiki/system documentation or are they found elsewhere on the net?  If they
are in the system documentation for Kubuntu showing Gnome usuage please
let me know what docs/sections this is so we can get this fixed for
Feisty.

Thanks

--
Jonathan Jesse