Kubuntu, first impressions.

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Dec 4 10:43:39 UTC 2006

On Monday 04 December 2006 00:15, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from "Lord Sauron" <lordsauronthegreat at gmail.com> who wrote:

> If udev can't find a mouse, there isn't a mouse there that can be used
> by the installer.  Simple as that.

No, but once again it can be the signal to ask the user what kind of mouse he
has, and on what port; Mandrake does it.

> It doesn't matter if your mouse is there, if it's weird and
> unsupported, then it's not going to work.

Serial mouse weird and unsupported ?

> Besides, a little keyboarding never hurt anybody...

Do you want Kubunto to spread to the masses of Windows users, or do you want
it to remain closed to all but keyboarding geeks ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                         The magic of our first love