Mouse problem

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Dec 1 14:40:53 UTC 2006

After over two weeks of efforts I have finally finished downloading the
Kubuntu DVD .iso, and burned it.

First problem: I booted the live CD, and the mouse does not work.

Now, this is a bog-standard serial two-buttons mouse.

What could be wrong ?

TIA,

Ron, on the banks of the Paraguay River..
--
                Gli nomini si debbano o vezzeggiate o peguere;
                 perche' si vendiciano delle leggieri offese,