re mic not working

Harold Hartley harold_hartley at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 11:34:52 UTC 2006

I seem to have found that the newer kde has muffled
the input from the mic and I happen to reinstalled
kubuntu and found that the version in the cd from the
web site works just fine for the mic. I also noticed
the setting in kmix is working just fine too.

I have decided not to upgrade to the newer version of
kde until they or someone has fix the mic problem.

But at least I am able to use skype and run echolinux
with my mic.

Harold