KMail and bogofilter not playing together

Piero Ottuzzi piero.ottuzzi at omnys.it
Mon Aug 28 09:40:08 UTC 2006

Hi there,

I used KMail wizard to setup antiSPAM filters and it detected bogofilter and
it created the rules: now every message (if not caught by previous rules) get
passed to bogofilter that always sets spamicity=0.520000.
What is going bad?

I tried a test as in [1] and everything is right.
My ~/.bogofilter/wordlist.db gets updated everytime I set a message as SPAM
but it seems that bogofilter (as used in KMail) is not using that
wordlist.db.

Anyone has this problem and know how can be fixed?

Many thanks
Bye
Piero

[1]http://www.bogofilter.org/pipermail/bogofilter/2006-June/008767.html
--
GPG KeyID: 84AE988E
Fingerprint: F0A0 CA2A 8D8F CC12 3F5E  C04C D8D5 9DC3 84AE 988E