kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 34

Abdullah Ramazanoglu ar018 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 08:23:12 BST 2006

Naveed Siddique dedi ki:

> I am using Kubuntu. I have HP PSC-750 printer installed on the OS. I can
> not however get colour printing from my colour printer. I have not tried
> scanning. I am not sure if it would work?

According to http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi your printer
supports GNU/Linux perfectly. So, I would suspect color printing might be
disabled in printer properties in kprinter (dialog that pops up when you
attempt to print something) or in Print System -> Print Manager.

PS1: I assume you are already using the "hpijs" driver as recommended in
linuxprinting.org .

PS2: I gather that you can print black-white so I skip the possibility of
print subsystem not working.

HTH
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu