automate wireless + i8kmon + conky

eduard eduard.bonet at upf.edu
Wed Aug 23 21:36:38 UTC 2006

Thanks to Roshan and Jacob. I solved my first problem installing dhcp3
server and configuring properly the /etc/dhcp3/dhcpd.conf file.

I have not yet automaticaly started the i8kmon. Jacob: have you seen
this thread?
http://forum.linspire.com/viewtopic.php?p=366042&sid=f722795b024dea59de1cebf67069cd09

In an irc i could solve my conkyrc file problem including my email
password account in that file. As this file also contains the host and
my accounts name, do you think it can be unsafe to have all this
information included in a file? This also reminds me another old
question i have in mind long ago: is there an easy way (for non experts)
to control whether someone has/is accessed/ing my computer?

En/na Jacob Rideout ha escrit: