re mic not working

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 08:41:39 UTC 2006

On Monday 21 August 2006 04:19, guido dom wrote:
>Although I'm using PCLINUXOS (instead of UBUNTU) I'm having the same
> problem with my mic and SKYPE
>I hear the test voice but not my own voice (I can hear myself speaking in
>the mic).

kmix has a green button above the slider, and a red button below it IIRC,
it won't run here because kamix is running.  In any event the green button
needs to be off so you don't hear yourself when speaking, and the red
button needs to be on so the skype test server, and the people you call,
can hear you.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)