Geforce + TV-OUT

Carlos Barros barros001 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 21:20:58 UTC 2006

Hello!
I have a GeForce FX 5200 TV-OUT running OK in my instalation.
I'm using the driver downloaded from nvidia site. The TV-OUT
is connected to my TV and is displaying just the terminal screen.
In my first monitor display normal X screen and TV-OUT just the
terminal. Anyone knows how to configure TV-OUT to be my desktop
extension, but with its own configuration? I can do this in windows. my tv out
is an independent "extension" of my desktop. when I drag windows outside main
screen it shows in TV..

any hints??

regards
Carlos Barros