re mic not working

Harold Hartley harold_hartley at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 21:23:57 BST 2006

I have found that the mic's are working, but the input
from the mic into the computer is so low we think its
not working.
I found that out today.
I also found out that the kmix does not seem to save
the settings we would make for using the mic.
If you turn the volume up about all the way, you will
hear it from the skype echo server.
BBut recheck your kmix settings and/or the alsamixer
in command line mode..

Harold