Zeroconf

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 13:51:10 UTC 2006

Hi

In order to to test zeroconf on KDE I have setup a kpf (Public File-server
applet) on port 8001 serving a folder with my music files. My host is called
tanghus and I can reach the server on http://tanghus:8001/. When I try to
connect via the zeroconf kioslave I see the server instance
as 'tanghus-Music' (which is what I called the server instance) under
zeroconf:/_http._tcp/ but when I click on that I get:

An error occurred while loading zeroconf://local/_http._tcp/tanghus-Music:
Could not connect to host tanghus3.local (port 8001).

Do I need to change something in my setup or is it a bug in the kioslave?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
	Thomas Olsen