Zire 31 working with Dapper anyone ?

Rob Blomquist rob.blomquist at verizon.net
Tue Aug 15 19:21:58 UTC 2006

No, I do not. I sync to a USB cable that is directly connected to my machine. I leave it there, as it is a very common USB cable, a mini B cable that connects to my Zire 31, my Fuji A345 camera, and my multi card reader.

If you want to get a longer cable for this purpose, I recommend shopping online for them, as they are far cheaper there than a retail store. I got the 6 footer that is connected to my machine for about $2.95 for example.