MLdonkey -- apt-get install

Roshan Mansinghani rosh1182 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 04:01:21 BST 2006

Try running:

apt-get clean --purge; apt-get install mldonkey-server

I am trying to see if there was a problem with that package when you
originally downloaded it, so this clears the cache of downloaded packages so
it forces apt to redownload the mldonkey cache.  If the apt-get install
command produces substantially similar output as before, don't bother
posting the results; otherwise, post the results of the commands.

Isn't debugging fun?