a strange question...

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Sat Aug 5 16:22:53 BST 2006

On Thursday 03 August 2006 20:47, Ron wrote:
> On Thursday 03 August 2006 7:12 am, Tez wrote:
> > Michel D'HOOGE wrote:
> > >
> > > Maybe I am not looking at the right place but I can't see any menu on
> > > my reboot button. Maybe you could provide a small snapshot?
> >
> > This is what I have in the menu:
> > http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8008/snapshot1ge1.jpg
>
> That is what I want, Tez, but I do not get that.  I read the following post
> by Michel, but I have no idea where that is on my system.  I went to
> Kcontrol, which I assume is Control Center, but I do not see a Connection
> Manager :( Maybe I am overlooking something, but I have looked a couple of
> times.  I hope someone can help.

Same here with KDE 3.5.2.

But... go into the search field.  type 'login'.  Click Login Manager in the
results.  Choose the shutdown tab.  start administrator mode.  Change boot
manager to grub.

Seems to be the same thing, but doesn't seem to make a difference. Or do I
have to restart KDE for it to take effect?

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC

alarm.
Info @