PLZ kill me.. or at least remove my email address from the list..!

Lars Bech Nygaard lars2 at bechnygaard.dk
Tue Aug 8 05:24:19 UTC 2006

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of the Linux mailing-list community,

I am desperately trying to get OFF this mailing list, but unfortunately
it seems to be in vain.
That's the reason why I try to get 'unhooked' in this way.

I have tried to 'unsubscribe' through the link, in the mails I receive,
but so far without success

So, if you please would remove me from your mailing-list, I should be
happy, and you’d not need to read the rest..*G*

In case you really have something to say, which I need to know, PLZ
remove the ‘tag’ which I’ve added in sharp brackets, in order to let
Thunderbird filter any auto-replies…

Tag: [“Denne meddelelse er et automatisk svar, og går direkte I
papirkurven… ”
748oytu964qbx89pz8y3ny4s87yenx374829z219zyxhbczqoæo2zs9sæo7483yr83]

I have a very good friend, who talked me into trying linux, and
following his advice, I installed Kubuntu, after having taken a good
look at it, from the live-disk.
I genuinely like the look and feel of kubuntu, and had I been somewhat
more skilled in computing, I’d still have been a happy kubuntu user.
Unfortunately my computing skills does not include i.e. recompiling –
which I’ve understood sometimes is a must, in linux… I got a faint
feeling what recompiling is all about, but to DO it myself, is, at this
present time, out of my reach, or maybe just out of my grasp..

Now I have a deep respect for all you guys and girls doing a great job
developing linux, and other freeware applications, but as my computing
skills are not likely to ‘auto-improve’ to a satisfying degree, I guess,
that I’ll stay where I am, at least for now.

To everybody out there: Have a nice summer, and please do not forget to
remove me from your address-book..!

In case you’d like to write me, you can use this address:
lars2 at bechnygaard.dk <mailto:lars2 at bechnygaard.dk>

Thanks a lot

Lars Bech Nygaard
Ex kubuntu-user, Denmark