Move from K to U

David Hopkins hopkins81 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:12:39 UTC 2006

Yeh, I backup all my deb packages regularly for just such and
occasion, so if you are to look at the task in itself it is not that
big. It just the hassle of everything before it (like most of you i
guess this isn't my first dist!). What I would really like is a proper
way to return to a previously working copy of my system, like a norton
ghost like image or similar. Failing that I suppose I could backup
every file on the system but seems a bit of a pain to restore.