ipod madness

John L Fjellstad john-ubuntu at fjellstad.org
Tue Apr 25 15:14:28 UTC 2006

Art Alexion <art.alexion at verizon.net> writes:

> Question: I know that 1.4 will not compile for breezy, but will 1.3.9?  More
> importantly, is 1.3.9 enough an improvement over 1.3.8 to justify any hassle
> in installing it. (It isn't in the breezy repos.)

Not unless you have stability issues. I don't remember them adding any
features. I think the KDE folks have been pretty good at only fixing
stability issues for minor version changes.

I think I had problems (remembering from my Debian use) in 1.3.8 that
were fixed in 1.3.9 (loading a new playlist while playing a song would
crash Amarok, for instance).

--
John L. Fjellstad