ipod madness

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Apr 24 17:47:20 BST 2006

On Monday 24 April 2006 11:37, John L Fjellstad wrote:

> From what I've read, the changeover happens with Amarok 1.4.  The
> current one in Ubuntu is 1.3.9.

No.  Breezy ends support with 1.3.8, and Dapper uses 1.4 beta.

> I agree with you that gtkpod is
> probably a better Ipod solution for now.  I always get corrupted ipod
> database when using Amarok, but never had problems with gtkpod.

I have a shuffle, and unlike amarok, gtkpod knows when the iPod is full.  I
understand this is corrected in amarok 1.4.

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for
alarm.
Info @

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c