[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: kubuntu 3.5.2

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Sun Apr 23 23:48:55 UTC 2006

As a matter of fact I have already updated breezy the kde 3.5.2 using the net
but I wanted a CD of it, for conveniece of reinstallation. So I downloaded
that special CD, the webpage and everything was in English with no mention of
the CD being German only, so I d/loaded it assuming it to be English. I'm not
going to risk hacking about with a partitioning menu in a language I don't
know - lol!