Batch Converting png To bmp

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Sat Apr 22 03:51:07 UTC 2006

I just found in /usr/share/doc/imagemagick/index.html
That it says it supports bmp....
ImageMagick®, version 6.2.3, is a free software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a large variety of formats. Images can be cropped, colors can be changed, various effects can be applied, images can be rotated and combined, and text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves can be added to images and stretched and rotated.