[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: [OBORONA-SPAM] Re: pgp, mime and kmail

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 19 23:39:55 UTC 2006

Kmail has a bug it won't decrypt and emails that you write and store on your
computer (atleast it won't ask for the passphrase so it says it's wrong),
although new emails from the 'net worked for me and were correctly decrypted,
is this the behaviour you're having? Maybe you want to install Kgpg just to
check all the settings of gpg.