ipod and kubuntu

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Wed Apr 19 22:33:54 BST 2006

jack wallen wrote:

> did all this and it sees everything in amarok now. BUT when i try to
> play a song (after dragging into the queue) it instantly goes to
> "playlist finished" and doesn't play the song. i've tried all the output
> engines and none of them seem to work.
>
> any ideas?

At this point, are you sure that this is a problem with Kubuntu and your
iPod, and not with Amarok?  Can you play MP3's from your computer's hard
drive?  That issue sounds suspiciously like what I was experiencing before
I figured out how to get MP3's to play in Amarok.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com