ipod and kubuntu

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Wed Apr 19 15:02:49 UTC 2006

hello list,

i recently installed kubuntu on my ibook. all works beautifully. the
only issue i am having is my ipod. i currently have the ibook set up to
dual boot but would love to get rid of OS X all together. but the only
way i can do that is if i can get kubuntu to work with my ipod.

i can mount the ipod and using konqueror i can see the files and so on.
but using either gtkpod, amorak, or banshee i can not play or manage the
music.

is there some piece i am missing to this puzzle?

thank you so much.
--
\||/   jack wallen, jr                  || life's too short for pants
 00    soon to be head artist           || so get your skirt on @
  >    no really, an artist of heads -  || www.monkeypantz.net
 _     okay, okay...cosmetologist.      ||