PPPOE ADSL connection

Graham Renney GrahamR at discovery.co.za
Tue Apr 18 07:33:49 UTC 2006

Hi

I have setup my adsl connection using pppoeconf (Iburst modem connected
via Ethernet cable). However my connection does not connect at startup.
How can I get it to autoconnect?
I know that I can use pon adsl-provider to start the connection after
booting up - but I would like it to autoconnect.

Thanks
Graham Renney
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number +27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery is an Authorised Financial Services Provider.