kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 15, Issue 39

Simon Zilliken simon.zn at online.de
Sat Apr 15 08:26:04 UTC 2006

Am Freitag 14 April 2006 17:10 schrieb C Hamel:
>I had that same problem on Breezy --now Flight6-- so got rid of the culprit
> & installed syslog-ng, instead.  Since then, everything works.

apt-get install syslog-ng wants to remove ubuntu-minimal. I've experienced
some major problems updating from hoary to breezy because I had uninstalled
kubuntu-desktop. At least, that's what I have been told, I still don't
believe it.
So, can you tell me if there might be problems with the dist-upgrade if I
remove ubuntu-minimal?

Greetings,

Simon