System Settings Window Sizing Problem

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Fri Apr 14 12:35:58 UTC 2006

Matt Endebrock wrote:
> In the Systems Settings window, the "Users&Groups", "Printers" and "Network
> Settings" modules display windows that are too tall for my display
> (1024X768), even if I hide the panel. Attempting to resize these  modules
> doesn't work either (resize handles appear, but the windows can't be made
> smaller, only bigger). This makes these dialogs unuseable, as the
> administrator access button is not visible.
>
> How do I get the default window sizes for these modules to be smaller?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

I don't know how to resize them BUT you can access the bottom part of
the window by simply holding down the 'alt' key and using the mouse to
drag the window to a position that will show the parts that you need.

HTH

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

PrayingForIsrael.net
http://www.prayingforisrael.net/

I AM Bible Studies and Resources