kdelibs4c2a missing

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Mon Apr 10 18:53:22 UTC 2006

Art Alexion wrote:

> Thilo Six wrote:
>
>> Art Alexion schrieb am 10.04.2006 17:58:
>>
>> >        500 http://kubuntu.org breezy/main Packages
>> >        500 http://kubuntu.org breezy/main Packages
>> >        500 ftp://bolugftp.uni-bonn.de breezy/main Packages
>> >        500 http://www.mirrorservice.org breezy/main Packages
>> >        500 http://mirror.cc.columbia.edu breezy/main Packages
>>

>> How many Mirrors did you put in your sources.list??
>> ..and why?
>
> The last three entries are for KDE 3.5.2.

I think you're asking for trouble.  One source per app would seem to be a
good idea - what happens when one of those mirrors is very busy, but out of
sync with the others? (Actually, I don't know the answer - but I suspect
you'll end up with dependency problems).  Two identical copies of
kubuntu.org wouldn't be a problem, but seems unnecessary.
--
derek