[OBORONA-SPAM] Re: Certain problems are not resolved !

Gabriel Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Mon Apr 10 13:58:04 UTC 2006

I know about problem #3, it appears like your keyboard isn't working but it
IS, simply type your password and hit the ENTER key to complete.

Problem #4 maybe due to a lack of free space on the root drive? And the
failure in nameresolution shouldn't worry you, since if you're not on the net
it can't solve any addresses.