KUbuntu Germany

niels jende niels_jende at gi24.de
Mon Apr 10 11:59:59 UTC 2006

Hi Folks,

unfortunately I had to read that the German mates who are running
KUbuntu.de and the german mailing lists are not getting any support from
"CANONICAL" !
Even though I had to read that Andreas Mueller has kinda "lost" his
Account @ KUbuntu.org! Why is that?

Me, as a User of KUbuntu would not like to see that the German Team has
to close down - neither their website nor the mailing list and
whatsoever. Instead I would like to see that _CANONICAL supports them_ -
in whatever ways, as there a re lots of ways I suppose!

Mates, whats wrong with CANONICAL? How come that they had to close down
Andreas Muellers Account? How come that the whole team is not getting
any support? Should that be normal? I hope not!

The whole team is since today kinda like on strike, which I truely can
understand! However I would like to see a lot of KUbuntu Users
supporting the german team! What can't be true shouldn`t be and
shouldn`t be accepted at all!

Cheers
Niel