Fail on upgrade Hoary->Breeze

Boëté Yann yann.boete at grupoantolin.com
Fri Apr 7 08:53:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just finish upgrading from kubuntu Hoary to Breezy but I think something is going wrong.

Before, I has an automatic start of X + KDM (Like I'm used to)
Now I have only a consol login prompt (And I am not a CLI wizard)

I tried a sudo startx (Whoo, what a huge challenge to me) but it fail too.

I have lost my DSL connexion too. (
	Modem : Speedtouch usb
	ISP   : tele2.fr

May I try something to restore my laptop or make a fresh install from CD?

Sorry for my bad English (but I think it's still more comprehensible for you than my French native language.)

Sincerly,

--
Yann Boëté