Iburst and kernel recompile

Graham Renney GrahamR at discovery.co.za
Tue Apr 4 10:01:00 UTC 2006

Hi

Anyone ever install IBurst broadband modem on Kubuntu (USB / Ethernet
connection). Could you provide procedure?

I have the driver but I get an error message stating something about
module target of the driver make not existing in the
/lib/module/kernel_2.6.x/build. I think this is because the kernal src
package was not installed or installed incorrectly.

Can someone help with the kernel recompile procedure as well as
installation of kernel headers / src?

I cannot post error message at the moment.

Thanks in advance
Graham Renney
This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify Discovery immediately, telephone number +27 11 529 2888. Any unauthorised use; alteration or dissemination of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. In no event will Discovery or the sender be liable in any manner whatsoever to any person for any loss or any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use of this email or any linked website, including, without limitation, from any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programmes or other data that may be stored on any information handling system or otherwise from any assurance that this email is virus free even if Discovery is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. Discovery is an Authorised Financial Services Provider.