diskette won't mount

David A' Rebel obsidion at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 30 06:32:59 UTC 2005

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:21, EQ wrote:
> Hello,
> Thanks for the answering my problem on mpeg.
>  I have a new one ;). The diskette can't be read . Almost all of them. It
> was not as bad as before. Any clues?
> Thanks
> Edna

 What diskettes I'm taking you mean floppy disks, what were they formatted on.
If dos do you have the dos tools installed ?
  Diskettes get old and do become hard to read. sometimes flicking the slide
open and closed a few times will help, they become sticky, also open the
slide and spin the disk while looking at the surface, is there hair or dust
on it ?