Dual boot problem

Mike Hudson mike.hudson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:07:34 UTC 2005

Hello,

You will probably need to get into your BIOS and tell it to boot the third
hard disk. In my experience, Microsoft's boot loader will not load linux.

You usually enter the BIOS by pressing ESC, F2, or DEL when your computer is
first booting up.

Many newer computers have a "boot prompt" key, like F9 on HP computers. My
Asus motherboard's quick-boot key is F11. The quick boot / boot prompt key
will ask you once which device to boot from, and the next boot would be back
to normal.

Best Regards,
Michael Hudson