mounting hdd

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Mon Oct 31 18:16:49 UTC 2005

andrew wrote:

> My first posting here. Coming straight from Windows I am quite pleased
> with the package (5.04 I think) but cannot get knode to honour my "x-no
> header yes " line.

What do you mean?  What _should_ it do?  "X-no header" would be, by
definition, a non-standard header.  I wouldn't expect anybody else's client
to "honour" it - they can choose to.  Also, you imply that it's something
you enter in the body of the message and the only "header" I've seen that
has any likelihood of working is the "X-noarchive" line that Google honours
(and don't count on anybody else who archives your message checking for
it).

It's possible to configure both the headers that are displayed (within
limits) and the headers that are sent (no limits!) but you'd need to tell
us what you really want to do (preferably in a new thread so that it isn't
related to mounting an HD).
--
derek