User profiles

Betti Ann & Preston Smith prsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 29 19:13:13 UTC 2005

Thank you Art and others who responded.

These URLs give excellent instructions on how to manage profiles -
http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile and
http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

Under Kubuntu, I noticed if I have one of these applications running and
try to start a second instance of it, the profile manager would appear.
   I then 'created' a new profile and pointed it to the appropriate
*.default profile sub directory in XP.  Works like a charm

Guess there are many ways to do each task

Thanks again

Now I have to try to find a way to install my new HP 2610 Multi-purpose
printer, scanner, fax, and copier.  Onward!  Ever upwards!

Preston