kmail questions

federico ouch.doh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:27:56 UTC 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 18:10, Art Alexion wrote:
Art Alexion escribió:
> Does not do weather, but you can put the weather app in the KDE panel.

But it does ( kontact I mean, not kmail standaalone ).
Settings->select components->weather.

It uses the same configuration you specified to
the kweather applet.

I use my city's ( Montevideo, Uruguay ) station in
a panel, and in the summary view have a couple more
nearby stations ( there is another station a couple of kloms
from Montevideo )  plus some others in the world just
for fun.

Today there is the same temperature in London
and in Montevideo; London however is 10% more humid.
( Silly me, should get a life, eh? :-P )