kweather

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Wed Oct 26 04:36:38 UTC 2005

Merv Curley wrote:

>I have posted a rather lengthy message about the kweather applet and
>my problems on the Kubuntu forum  ( not  Ubuntu/kubuntu forum ).
>
>Any one here used it successfully?  For me it has worked only on one
>of 4 computers.
>
>I will repeat the forum message if anyone thinks they can offer some
>help.

It works fine for me.  It is disappointing that it doesn't do forecasts
like the gnome weather app, but mine seems to do what it promises fine.

What sorts of problems are you having?

--

Art Alexion

The attachment -- signature.asc -- is my electronic signature; no need for alarm.
Info @ http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/signature.asc.what.html

Key for signed PDFs available at
http://mysite.verizon.net/art.alexion/encryption/ArthurSAlexion.p7c