Links in Thunderbird

Jay Ouzts ouzt1013 at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 26 00:15:14 UTC 2005

In  your /home/ directory look for either a .Mozilla-Thunderbird or
.thunderbird directory.  The directory will be hidden.

In that directory look for a folder that corresponds to your user
profile.  Unless you named it something else it will <gibberish>.default.

In that folder look for a file called user.js.

Open it and add the following line

user_pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "/usr/bin/mozilla-firefox");

Of course, replace /usr/bin/mozilla-firefox with the correct path for
your machine.