Betti Ann & Preston Smith prsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 22 17:56:58 CDT 2005

Scott!

Thanks for the note.

I have a Dual Boot system with Fat 32 partitions. Go to
http://ubuntuguide.org/#windows and you will find the exact process on
how to mount the windows partition at boot up

Now if I could just figure out how to get Kubuntu to see my HP 2610
connected to the router of my home network - I will keep searching and
eventually find a solution

Good luck

Preston