Partition Structure/Printer/Thunderbird

Scott sclewin at bmts.com
Sat Oct 22 20:40:49 UTC 2005

Preston & Betti Ann Smith wrote:
>   Is this the recommended partition structure?  I am ready to make
> changes is necessary
I have also switched from XP to Linux like you did 4 months ago.  If you
have a dual boot system I suggest you have a FAT 32 partition that both
computers can read.  This will make it easier to share files between the
two systems.  The only problem with Kubuntu right now is that, in my
case, the FAT32 partition is readable by all but only writable by the
root and I don't know how to fix this.

--
Your friend,
Scott

http://www.bmts.com/~sclewin

"No one is good at everything, but everyone is good at something"