[kubuntu-users] GPGME was compiled without support for openpgp?

Brant Fitzsimmons brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
Fri Oct 21 22:01:19 UTC 2005

Jonathan Riddell wrote:

>On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 04:41:47PM -0500, Troy Williams wrote:
>

>>I have been using Breezy for awhile and the updates (yesterday I believe) seem
>>to have broken crypto in Kmail.  Unable to sign/encrypt mail due to it
>>inability to use pgp.  Is anyone else seeing this or knows of a solution?
>>

>The fix for this is in breezy-updates now.
>
>Jonathan Riddell

When were they put up?  The ones that were put up a few days ago fixed
kmail's inability to use gpg but now I can only encrypt messages -- no
decryption.  This happens with new users as well so it's not a problem
with anything in ~/.kde.

I've since gone back to Thunderbird and it's excellent, excellent,
excellent IMAP performance, bad address book and absent calendar.  Any
thoughts on getting kmail straight on the head?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
brant at bfcomputerconsulting.com
"Strange times are these in which we live when the old and the
young are taught falsehoods in the schools of learning. And the one
man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and
a fool."
							-Plato