wifi

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Wed Oct 19 23:46:22 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 19 October 2005 03:21, cliff1976 wrote:
> I had similar symptoms under Hoary. I followed the instructions under
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WiFiHowto and had to install ndiswrapper (even had
> to compile it myself), but all those instructions were referenced properly
> in the wikis.
My card doesn't need ndiswrapper, only the madwifi drivers (I know because it
was all that was required when I was running Gentoo instead of kubuntu).
madwifi are provided on linux-restricted-modules, but that version seems not
to work. I installed from madwifi sources and it worked. Hurra!
--
Pupeno
http://pupeno.com pupeno at pupeno.com