media:/ and automount

Wed Oct 19 15:04:51 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,
 is there a way to remove the device automounter? each time I put in my usb
key I got an error (mount: impossible find /dev/sdc4 in /etc/fstab
or /etc/mtab) but konqueror opens three tabs (not one, why?) correctly.
I google'd some but I didn't find anything.

Thanks
Scido
--
... MicroSoft? is that some kind of a toilet paper? :)-

Per gli hacker un computer significa anche
intrattenimento. Non giochi, non belle immagini
sulla rete. Il Computer in sé è intrattenimento.

                                Linus Torvalds
---------
Linux User # 368882