Hoary->Breezy source.list upgrade problem

Claudia Ringwald claudia_ringwald at web.de
Mon Oct 17 13:51:16 UTC 2005

Hi Carl,

Am Montag, 17. Oktober 2005 15:15 schrieb Carl Létourneau:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to follow "how-to"s to upgrade my Hoary to Breezy. My
> Hoary is originally a Ubuntu upgraded to Kubuntu (always worked well). I
> edited my source.list and changed all "hoary" to "breezy", but I didn't
> find the right replacement for this repository :
>
> ##Kubuntu
> deb http://kubuntu.org/hoary-kde342/ hoary-updates main
> deb-src http://kubuntu.org/hoary-kde342/ hoary-updates main

You don't need a replacement for this. KDE 3.4.3 is in the main repositories
of (k)ubuntu breezy. This extra repository was only needed to make an upgrade
of the original hoary (which was shipped with an earlier KDE). So if you
don't want to play around with KDE 3.5 beta you need an extra repository for
KDE. Just delete this lines.

Best regards,

Claudia