Screenlock --> Unable to unlock

Jim McQuiston jsmcq at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 22:43:37 UTC 2005

David A' Rebe; wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:42, Martin J Hooper wrote:
>

>>Dripple wrote:
>>

>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>I upgraded my KUbuntu to Breezy today, and I'm not able to unlock the
>>>screen when screensaver is activated. Always tells me "Wrong password",
>>>while login or sudo is OK.
>>>

>>Your not the only one..  Done that to me too.  How do I disable the
>>screensaver??
>>

> Right click configure desktop, screensaver.
>
>One thing I always do with kde is go to the configure panel section, right
>click on a blank spot on the task bar and configure panel in the menu section
>add preferences.

I am in the same boat. Although I love Kubuntu, really love Kubuntu,
this seems like a really basic problem. Let's put some heads together
and get this one knocked out. I am willing to test any solutions.

--
 Jim McQuiston

Registered Linux User #375957
 "Who does vote for these dishonest shitheads?" -- Hunter S.Thompson